Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I am temporarily without a scanner so I've been using my digital camera to take pictures of my drawings because I am ghetto fabulous.

They're super-rough--certainly intended more for private practice than for public viewing. Once I buy tracing paper, I just might make a cleaner version.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Drawing's hard when you've been doing large-scale abstract paintings for the last year.

Just keep doing it. Just keep doing it. They're just crappy test dummy drawings for now. But girlfriend's got to start somewhere, right?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



--

Note to self:
Practice strip much better without dialogue. May make cleaned-up version over the weekend for more practice.

3 comments:

kelvinkao said...

Very nice. I love watching things as they progress. =)

Yumi Sakugawa said...

Thank you, Kaos Master!

I feel the same about your amazing puppet videos!!!

Let's take over the universe by 2010.

Simon said...

wow man, those drawings are really good. keep it up. seriously.