Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hair.

And so I told myself: once I finish drawing the six-page script that Kim wrote, I will treat myself to something very special from all the hard work that I have been doing. (And this is why we have been neglecting our Posse Blog: we have both been working very hard, creatively and otherwise). I will buy myself manga books.

I thought about it some more.

Eff that noise. I want to splurge on a hair dye job. Something ridiculously girly, impractical and awesome. Besides, as an aspiring graphic novelist, I want those bio pics on the inside cover to look good.

...Maybe I'll still buy those manga books anyway.

--

Thanks to Kim's short script, I've taught myself how to draw dead naked girls, an O-face, and people doing the nasty. And that was just the first two pages! If this writer-artist collaboration ever fails, at least I'll be on my way towards becoming an amateur hentai artist.
Four more pages to go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

International collaboration! Cool...

XYZ said...

I want to see Yumi Hentai. You can call it Yutai, which, if you say it with an accent, sounds Vietnamese. Actually anything said angrily with an accent sounds Vietnamese. Yutai Yutai Yutai!

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is stationary a without question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with efflux of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=ultimate divx aio ?
I noticed the axiom you suffer with not used. Or you use the pitch-dark methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg